.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Analysis of Anne Bradstreets To My Dear and Loving Husband Essay

Analysis of Anne Bradstreets To My full and Loving HusbandAnne Bradstreets poem, To My Dear and Loving Husband, shows her profound sleep together and undying affection for her husband. For a puritan woman who is supposed to be reserved, Bradstreet makes it her obligation to enlighten her husband of her devotion. She conveys this pass along through her figurative language and declarative tone by exploitation imagery, repetition, and paradoxes.Over and over again she expresses her adoration for him with imagery. I prize thy revel more than whole mines of gold, Or all the riches that the east doth hold. My love is such that rivers can not quench,... (5-7). Bradstreet is declaring there is nothing as aright as the love she shares with her husband which is untouchable and eternal. These three line...

No comments:

Post a Comment