.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Qualites of an Effective Helper

QUALITES OF AN EFFECTIVE HELPER I look at that ill be an effective colleague because I am caring credulous near and open take careed. I to a fault greet What its like self , family problems I also bang the feelings of being undesirable and unloved is so Powerful that its aphonic to over come. I am cause by desire to help every(prenominal) types of people work thought their problems no matter how big or minuscular they are. The qualities that I book that will take on me an effective helper are that I am a good listener, I am open- minded about any in all most every topic plain if I forefathert really see.I am honest and I dont mind telling the truth to psyche even if it endures their feelings sometimes people need to attend the truth it helps them see to it it through soulfulnesss elses eyes, but I also know when to be deferential to other people needs, beliefs and set. I brook had some personal problems that I envisage other people may bring in, I dont mind sacramental manduction them with a client to show them that I have been down that road in look and with sharing I would apply that it will help our relationship.I dont like to judge people because at some point in life everyone has had some kinds of problems and I have no right to judge we are all human we all live and learn. I have an happy go well-situated presonallalliti so smiling and showing that I care comes easy for me, I have no problem putting myself on the spot to break the ice with a client. I am a attention person, I know that time is the get word to help out with the relationship,, I know that it is knockout to open up to someone that you think will judge you. I believe that helping a client find forgiveness it the key to most problems and that forgiving ourselves is one of the hardest things to do.I believe that everyone should have respect for all and be understanding, I try to understand everyones views, values and beliefs but when it comes to someone that h as sexual blackguard or killed a child would be really hard for me because I see children as the trounce gift in life, I dont understand how any one would want to hurt them in any way. I know that they may have had it done to them . If I had to work with that has done one of those thing I would try really hard to put my feelings aside as best as I could. Nicki Prudhomme

No comments:

Post a Comment