.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Accepting and Being Who You Are

E.E. e. e. cummings once said it takes endurance to grow up and scram who you really be. Nowadays, jejuners face a draw of problems; piles of readiness and exams, family stress, and friendship problems. But I think the biggest problem of teenage breeding is having a punishing time according who you are. permit me tell you a fine bit bill of my life. The story begins in kindergarten when I hark back I asked, actually begged my milliampere to buy me roller skate shoes because a lot of my friends wore that and I valued to be as cool as them. Eventually, the problem continued until native school. I had a full friend and one day, she caused troubles and pot started talking behind her back. I didnt know what to do; should I stay by her side or prate ab break her too? macrocosm a kid I am, I chose the latter. Why? I had to do a premature thing because I wanted other people to accept me so badly. \nBut I could honestly said, three days I spend on secondary school was t he worst. I looked at people almost me and I kept on thinking to myself why are they so pretty? or why do they feed nice bodies? These little thoughts collect around my head every(prenominal) day. You see, when you start to point out your flaws one by one, you depart eventually dislike yourself or even worse, hate yourself, which happened to me. The rede to be desperately desire by everyone else left me spot empty. \nHowever, I made a dramatic internal monger in high school. Because of a newfound faith, I tangle that I had a office to begin living my life in a personal manner that reflected who I really was. comminuted decision by decision, I began to act with the courage to be me. I began to do things that I love such as theatre or swimming and my life is on the castigate path. \nAnd today, Im rest here telling you the immenseness of being who you are. Think intimately a flower garden. It is exquisite because there are some(prenominal) kinds of flowers; white lil ies, red roses, pick apart tulips, and so on. If there is whole one kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment